Monday, November 22, 2010

Nothing makes me happier than...

Starbuck's holiday cups and drinks! Look at this adorable picture I found, I nearly died when i saw it.
Being home for thanksgiving is so nice and I cant wait to see my massive loud family on Thursday to stuff my face with 4000 calories worth of food and not feel guilty about it. There is a large difference between Tampa and Tuscaloosa but the one thing that has really thrown me for a loop is this weather. IT'S 85 DEGREES HERE! Come on now that is ridiculous! I have all of these cute winter outfits to wear but I cant wear them here! Today while getting ready to go to my favorite mall here in my home town I put on shorts and a tank top. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "This is so not right it's november!" So i put on my new cardigan from old navy and that made me feel at least little less july-ish. You know I always said I hate cold weather but I have realized that maybe there are some things I enjoy about it. I love wearing a big loose sweater and watching a movie drinking hot chocolate, I love how my nose gets red when its cold out, I love running in cold weather and that burn you feel in your lungs, and like I said earlier you cant forget the starbuck's holiday drinks! YUM! I could probably go on for an hour but i'll stop there. Of course there are things I like about the summer also but right now i'm craving some winter love. Give it to me mother nature please!

No comments:

Post a Comment