Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

It isn't just cold...its freezing. But it's kinda nice also just sitting on my couch with some hot chocolate watching a Christmas movie....if only I had someone to cuddle with also. haha :) I cant help but be a bit lonely here in my apartment while all of my friends have gone home. I am happy about making some money this week at work. It snowed today in tuscaloosa! like actual falling snowflakes! That is my first time seeing actual snow flakes fall from the sky! I was pretty excited. I wish i could be singing this song with darrin criss (he's not gay in real life!) love this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTnwv2NN-DI

Stay warm everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it snowed there! It still hasn't snowed in Boston but it's cold... brrrr. Flurries predicted. I am hoping for a white Christmas! I am now your newest follower! xo

    ReplyDelete