Monday, May 2, 2011

Remember Me?!?

Okay so I know it has been 4 months since I have even touched this blog but hey..today is a Monday and Mondays are for new beginnings right? I am back at home in Tampa now due to all of the destruction and devastation in Tuscaloosa. It really is something I can't describe, Half of the town is gone. I still cannot believe that it actually happened and I am living to see the next week. I am truly blessed to be alive and have all of my belongings. My prayers are with some of my friends and many others in the city of Tuscaloosa that were not so fortunate. God will get us through this hard time and we will rebuild and be stronger than ever. Please Reblog this picture as it has become the symbol reminding us to pray and keep in our thoughts the people and families of those suffering in Tuscaloosa.


In the past 4 months my head has been spinning with ideas for this blog. I think when I started it I was not quite certain on the direction I wanted to take it but now I think I have a grasp on how I would like to expand. My whole life music has been the most influential art form. Now don't get me wrong...this will NOT just be a music blog. Like I have explained before I am quite scatterbrained so you can expect to see some fashion, photography, and other randomness that I thoroughly enjoy. Today is just going to be this post to let everyone know that I am back in business and I hope that everyone hasn't given up on me.

1 comment: